Hosting a fundraising event is one of the most effective ways you can help raise funds for Green Kids Global. We greatly appreciate any fundraising efforts no matter how modest. Every event makes a difference and raises awareness of our work in Cambodia!
In order to fulfil our charitable licensing requirements for each state, Green Kids Global requires every independent fundraiser to be registered and approved by Green Kids Global before the event is held.
CURRENT FUNDRAISING LICENCES HELD: NSW only.
We are currently in the process of applying for licences for Tasmania, VIC, and QLD.
We will notify all our subscribers and supporters and also post on our website once we have approved fundraising licences.
How to host your fundraising event
Please follow the process below to help us support and approve your fundraising event in line with NSW regulations.
1. Register: Download and submit the GKG Application form below.
Please email completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to:
Green Kids Global PO Box 70, Chatsworth Island, NSW 2469
2. Authority to fundraise: Once your fundraising event is
approved by GKG, you will receive a Letter of Authority. Please do not
begin any publicity or promotion for your event until you have received
our Letter of Authority.
3. GKG Support: We will be able to provide you with promotional material which will include information about GKG, logo’s, slide shows, photo’s, posters.
Publicity - There are lots of ways to promote your event – advertising by contacting your local radio station or local paper, telling your friends and family or even using online social networking sites like Facebook or MySpace.
4. Approval of promotional materials: Make sure you send ALL promotional materials to GKG for approval prior to their printing, production or distribution. All material MUST be approved by GKG BEFORE it is distributed or printed.
5. Remit funds raised: Once your event is over, please send all donations raised to GKG.
PLEASE REMEMBER ALL PUBLICITY, PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL, AND FUNDRAISING EVENTS MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE YOUR EVENT COMMENCES.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, we are more than happy to help.